Sabnzbd and Sickbeard won't start after reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dms

Dabbler
I just did a shutdown and then started up my freenas server fresh and I have Plex, Sabnzbd and Sickbeard plugins enabled. Plex started up no problem, but Sabnzbd and Sickbeard won't start up. When I try to enable them, all I get is "some error occurred".

Any ideas what this could be or how I can debug this?

Thanks!

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
what versions of sab and sickbeard are you on?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
OK, it shouldn't be the python2.7 issue then. I think there's a script you could run that would start up the plugins service to show up in the freenas tree. you could try running that and see if any errors show. sorry can't help much more then that

dms

Dabbler
Well the plugins show up in the tree, just the services won't turn on. I ended up just deleting them and re-installing.. did a reboot and they still work, not sure what the fix would be, but will probably just keep backups of the configs in case it happens again

Richard Durso

Explorer
I installed Sabnzbdb 0.7.17 no problem, I can start the jail, service status can be set to "ON" no problem.

Installed Sickbeard 2.2 no problems, I can start the jail, however the service status reports "some error occurred" when I try to turn it on.

/vat/log/messages:

Code:
Jun 8 14:14:18 freenas manage.py: [plugins.utils:92] Couldn't retrieve https://192.168.1.250/plugins/sickbeard/2/_s/status: HTTP Error 504: Gateway Time-out

Richard Durso

Explorer
What are the DNS settings in Network → Global Configuration?

Just points to my router. I tried again about an hour later and it started up. No configuration changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.