nzbToSickBeard.py after reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

amorak

Dabbler
Hello all,

I am getting an error where I setup a download from SickRage - it queues up the download in sabnzbd, and is completed, but when sabnzbd goes to run the post-process script nzbToSickBeard.py to move it to the media folder and inform SickRage, it fails... It just stays sitting in my sabnzbd/complete folder... It worked fine until I rebooted with the last FreeNAS update...

Non specific error, I know:
Code:
[22:11:27] [ERROR]::MAIN: A problem was reported in the /usr/local/share/nzbToMedia/nzbToSickBeard.py script.
SickBeard: Failed to post-process - Returned log from SickBeard was not as expected.

Any thoughts?

Robert Trevellyan

Pony Wrangler
The script is not necessary, just disable sorting in SAB and configure SickRage to do the renaming itself.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
The script is not necessary, just disable sorting in SAB and configure SickRage to do the renaming itself.
this isn't related to "sorting" in sab. this actually a script that does the SickRage post-processing but is triggered from sabnzbd (instead of SickRage needing to scan for downloaded files).

BTW, @amorak already solved this by updating his SickRage. it was a bug on the old sickrage repo.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Tell me more. Is having SickRage scan for downloaded files such a bad thing?
It's not bad, just not as perfect. It takes a small amount of resource and doesn't happen immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.