Problems with syncing TrueCharts

babbelbur

Cadet
Hello,

today I got an email with an alert notification from my Scale box with the following alert:
Code:
Failed to sync TRUECHARTS catalog: [EFAULT] 'subquestions'
an I am not able to update the charts anymore.
Also, my installed apps cannot be started anymore an stay in the state "Deploying".
If I try to access the log of the deploying app, the following dialog comes up:
1668107252697.png

Here, nothing can be selected under "containers" and the logs cannot be accessed.

I have no idea what's the problem here since I have nothing changed in the system for at least two weeks and everything was fine until today.

mgoulet65

Explorer

mgoulet65

Explorer
Hello,

today I got an email with an alert notification from my Scale box with the following alert:
Code:
Failed to sync TRUECHARTS catalog: [EFAULT] 'subquestions'
an I am not able to update the charts anymore.
Also, my installed apps cannot be started anymore an stay in the state "Deploying".
If I try to access the log of the deploying app, the following dialog comes up:
View attachment 59801
Here, nothing can be selected under "containers" and the logs cannot be accessed.

I have no idea what's the problem here since I have nothing changed in the system for at least two weeks and everything was fine until today.
According to TrueCharts Discord they are aware and fixing.

ctag

Patron
1668200351908.png

Still not fixed on my side, but it sounds like it might be in a few hours.

babbelbur

Cadet
Now I can sync with TrueCharts again, but my services are still broken and won't deploy. Also I still cannot access the logs because of the reason shown above.

ctag

Patron
I just noticed that half of my apps don't seem to be working.. Should I do nothing? Upgrade them?

truecharts

Guru
Please follow the announcements and if you need help please reach out to our staff on Discord.

There are no, known, issues with deployment of Apps. Either current or old versions.
Most likely these issues are not related.

babbelbur

Cadet
Sorry for the late reply, but I got it working again by restarting my box. I had to reinstall pihole, however, due to changes in the configuration that I was unable to resolve.

rankok

Cadet
Please follow the announcements and if you need help please reach out to our staff on Discord.

There are no, known, issues with deployment of Apps. Either current or old versions.
Most likely these issues are not related.
Cant update nextcloud after this outage...
stuck on 25.0.1_16.0.3

truecharts

Guru
Cant update nextcloud after this outage...
stuck on 25.0.1_16.0.3

Like the post you quoted, please reach out to our support staff on discord.
We don't offer support here...