TrueCharts Enterprise Details?

indivision

Guru
I've looked around for a blog post or other announcement with details. But, I can only seem to find references with sparse details.

Is there an explanation somewhere of what TrueCharts Enterprise will be when it "goes into effect"?

Will it mean that charts that are only in the Enterprise train will only be available for a fee?

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
Do you mean TrueNAS SCALE with Enterprise?

indivision

Guru
Do you mean TrueNAS SCALE with Enterprise?

No. There's some kind of Enterprise offering from TrueCharts in the works. It's been mentioned here and there over a few months. But, I haven't seen it detailed out. Here is one mention: https://truecharts.org/news/traefk-prometheus-moved

It sounds like it will be a packaged way to pay for support? But, not sure if it will also apply to access to the Enterprise train, certain apps or "early release" of apps, etc.?

I think it's important for users to know this before building out potential dependencies using the apps.

Davvo

MVP

indivision

Guru
You are likely to get more informations asking in @truecharts discord server.

Can't. Long story.

Maybe someone else has already asked in chat? Ideally, it would be explained in a post/faq imo.

truecharts

Guru
You are likely to get more informations asking in @truecharts discord server.

This.
We're not going to make first announcements on a third-party forum.

As stated many times by now, including recently on twitter:
All Apps will stay freely accessible by anyone.

For more enterprise-train details, you'll either have to wait till a release announcement is ready (est. end of 2023) and/or subscribe for the Patreon sneak-peak tier.