Applications in TRUECHARTS Catalog are not healthy

dquercus

Dabbler
Hi,

I got yesterday an alert saying that Applications in TRUECHARTS Catalog are not healthy and now the list of apps is again back to the default 4 official apps.

• Controller A - _static (docs train), about (docs train), development (docs train), manual (docs train), traefik (stable train), apps (docs train), handbrake (stable train) Applications in TRUECHARTS Catalog are not healthy.
I'm running TrueNAS-SCALE-21.02-ALPHA.1. Did something change and it's only working with the nightly image?

Thanks in advance,

ornias

Wizard
@ornias made a branch for legacy 21.02 images, you could change to this until you update to 21.04
Thank you @StavrosMadK
@dquercus please also look at the release announcement posted on the forum thread.

I would also suggest posting questions about TrueCharts on our github and/or dedicated forum thread next time.
You are not guaranteed to reach us with random threads on the TrueNAS forum, we are (in the end) a seperate project.

That being said:
To be clear:
As explained in the release announcement, your current apps do not stop working, just because the catalog is now flagged as unhealthy.

You should also NOT be installing apps from the 21.02 version of TrueCharts currently because you need to MANUALLY migrate them to 21.04. Which will launch in only some weeks.

dquercus

Dabbler
Sorry, I'm not monitoring the other forum 'Jails and Plugins' so I missed that post.

I'm not using yet any of the apps so I won't have a problem when 21.4 is released.

Thank you @StavrosMadK
@dquercus please also look at the release announcement posted on the forum thread.

I would also suggest posting questions about TrueCharts on our github and/or dedicated forum thread next time.
You are not guaranteed to reach us with random threads on the TrueNAS forum, we are (in the end) a seperate project.

That being said:
To be clear:
As explained in the release announcement, your current apps do not stop working, just because the catalog is now flagged as unhealthy.

You should also NOT be installing apps from the 21.02 version of TrueCharts currently because you need to MANUALLY migrate them to 21.04. Which will launch in only some weeks.

Last edited: