Problem with setting up multiple dataset with different users on Windows SMB

Every setting I'm using default unless I specifically mentioned the changed ones.

I created a Pool named HDD-Pool. In this pool, I have 2 dataset, "Plex" and "Everything" in the pool like below:
- Plex (this will have only video files for plex server. Also I set Quota for this dataset as 500 GiB)
- Everything (this can have any file which I will use for backup. Also I set Quota for this dataset as 3 TiB)

Dataset.PNG

Then I created a group named Custom-Group. Using this group, I have created two Users, "plex" and "common". Both users have different passwords.
User.PNG

Then I created SMB shares on both datasets I created earlier, applied users plex on Plex dataset and common on Everything dataset, then started the service.
SMB.PNG

On Windows PC, I mapped this Plex share as drive Z and it prompted me for credential. I added plex username and it's password and able to see both directories, plex and everything but can only open plex directory.
Now I tried mapping Everything share using drive Y and checked to use different credential but it is not letting me add since there is already an account in Windows Credential under the IP address I'm using for the NAS.
Drives.PNG

What I want to do is, on windows, I should have two accounts with Plex and Common username, where I can use Plex to access the Plex dir and Common to access Everything dir. Below mentioned is expected.

Possible issue I'm seeing is the NAS drive is accessible by a Static IP and windows is using it to store credentials and it is not able to store two different username-password for same IP address.

Attachments

• Expected.jpg
    Expected.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 64

sretalla