Plugin request - Bitcoin core (i.e. Node)

Crucifery

Cadet
Yes. I'm aware that mining bitcoin with GPU is pointless but I thought of mining other crypto. Just for fun. It won't bring millions, or even thousands.

The point is that I prefer not to buy another PC (my wife would kill me), and since the one I'm using for FreeNas has 2x pcie x16 and 1x pcie x1 totally unused and it's [ON] 24/7 I wanted to get 2 more RX470 in addition to one I have and mine. Well, I guess I'll have to wait for PCI passtrough to be fully implemented in bhyve (if that ever happens).I'm getting pretty fed up with bitcoin in general...I'm thinking of switching to ether mining, I was surprised when I read about ether at https://cryptodaily.se/ethereum-transaktionsavgifter/. it turns out it has a much lower commission.

Thanks for answer.

I too switched to ether mining a long time ago, not only is the commission low there, but I like the way the network itself is developing.
The downside I see is that there is Vitaly Buterin who sort of acts as the mastermind of this story and there is always the risk that he will get caught up in some scandal. But hopefully, everything will be fine.