SOLVED Plex plugin configuration file for Docker migration

sleeper52

Explorer
I am just about done in preparing my TrueNAS server for Proxmox migration. My plan is to make TrueNAS a Proxmox VM and migrate it's VMs and jails (as container) over to Proxmox.
I am just left with trying to migrate my Plex plugin configuration file (plexpass, settings, friends list, etc.) to a new Plex docker container I just made. The problem is I don't know what and where the configuration files are located in the Plex Plugin and where I should place them in the Docker container.

I would appreciate it if someone could guide me through to the process.
I am using TrueNAS 13.0-U4.

sleeper52

Explorer
The most important thing for me is to be able to migrate my friend list with their corresponding Managed Library Access. Can anyone show me how to migrate that at least?

sleeper52

Explorer
Was able to successfully migrate Plex plugin configuration to a Docker VM. The entire "Plex Media Server" plugin directory had to be moved to the Docker config folder (the non-volatile volume that stores container configurations); in my case this was located at /var/lib/docker/volumes/plex_config/_data/Library/Application\ Support/. Once moved, the "Plex Media Server" folder's permission must be changed to give the Docker host access sudo chown -R administrator:administrator "Plex Media Server"

dwhite

Dabbler
Was able to successfully migrate Plex plugin configuration to a Docker VM. The entire "Plex Media Server" plugin directory had to be moved to the Docker config folder (the non-volatile volume that stores container configurations); in my case this was located at /var/lib/docker/volumes/plex_config/_data/Library/Application\ Support/. Once moved, the "Plex Media Server" folder's permission must be changed to give the Docker host access sudo chown -R administrator:administrator "Plex Media Server"
I am looking to Move my Plex Jail from TrueNAS core to TrueNAS Scale. Would you have any idea as to how to best go about this? I know it's a shot in the dark as this post is not quite that, but thought maybe you may have some knowledge on doing so. Thanks.

sleeper52

Explorer
I am looking to Move my Plex Jail from TrueNAS core to TrueNAS Scale. Would you have any idea as to how to best go about this? I know it's a shot in the dark as this post is not quite that, but thought maybe you may have some knowledge on doing so. Thanks.
I don't know if it's the "best" way to go about it but what I would do is create a new installation of Plex in your TrueNAS Scale and make sure the storage is configured as well as the permissions. Once they are set up, I would then migrate all the configuration of your TrueNAS Core Plex jail using the method I posted above. The entire "Plex Media Server" folder will need to be copied over. I have tried moving individual folders and they don't seem to work.