Plex 1.10.1.4602

Status
Not open for further replies.

raulico

Contributor
i'm an happy user of freenas and plex since a couple of years, but after the last upgrade to this version, if i update the library, the plex service media scanner remain active using 450% of cpu, and if i do a couple of sequential scans of library folder the cpu burns, and i see double or triple media scanner services on.
It happens only when new folder is found, if i do it without a new folder, it works properly and after finishin scan the service is closed regularly.
What can i check?
thanks

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
You can try upgrading the latest version of plex. Or ask on the plex forums maybe there was a bug.

raulico

Contributor
thanks for reply, i use to update the plugin by the freenas webpage(plugin->installed), and i see that last version is the one i using, so where can i find a newer version?
thanks a lot for your reply

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
https://github.com/mstinaff/PMS_Updater

this script will upgrade a plugin jail i think. Or just install plex using a jail(pkg install plexmediaserver)and not the plugin. Plugin has to get updated by someone. Jail can be upgraded by you using pkg upgrade.

raulico

Contributor
thanks, i've checked...i have the last public version...maybe with plex pass a new version is available...

Status
Not open for further replies.