owncloud plugin now available in Plugins menu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

entyrion

Explorer
Last edited:

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
@entyrion
I was able to get the cURL error fixed in the plugin. I just had to recompile everything with openssl >=1.0.1n
The update will be available in the freenas repo tomorrow.

entyrion

Explorer
@entyrion
I was able to get the cURL error fixed in the plugin. I just had to recompile everything with openssl >=1.0.1n
The update will be available in the freenas repo tomorrow.

Thanks for following up with this! The cURL errors are gone, but for some reason my calendars do not import correctly from the Files app, I get "Import error" from the bookmarks app, and the Docs app does not display in the top left "apps" box... what a mess, I regret upgrading from 8.0.3 :(

[EDIT]: Manually installing the apps seems to do the trick...

(From within the jail's shell, go to the apps folder: cd /usr/pbi/owncloud-amd64/www/ownlcoud/apps. Note to rm the directory for the app to be replaced if it already exists.)

1. documents: git clone https://github.com/owncloud/documents/

2. calendar: git clone git://github.com/owncloud/calendar.git

3. bookmarks: git clone https://github.com/owncloud/bookmarks/ seems to have reinstalled the app, but I'm still receiving an import error at the moment....

Last edited:

nasuser12

Dabbler
I'm using the ownCloud plugin (version 8.1.0 (stable)) on FreeNAS 9.3 with the addon News 5.3.8. Everything works fine, except cron updating. According to the 'Cron' section in the admin page, it updates frequently and successfully, however, my News feeds aren't updated. When I look at my Log, it says: "Fatal cron Not installed". I already tried installing cron manually in the jail, but that was unsuccessful. I think because it was not a regular jail, but a plugin-jail.

What do you suggest I do to solve this issue?

cyberjock

Inactive Account
I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. This is an announcement thread, and we clearly aren't talking about the announcement anymore since it was announced Sept 2013.

@nasuser12, please post your question in a new thread if you don't have an answer yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.