Owncloud not available in plugins menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John.zh

Cadet
Owncloud is not in "available" tab of plugin menu(picture 1). I downloaded the owncloud dpi from http://www.freenas.org/downloads/plugins/9/x32 and installed dpi using "upload" button. Then I can see Owncloud plugin in "installed" tab of plugins(picture 2). But I cannot turn "Owncloud"on. Error message shows on the top of page as "some error occurred". Any suggestion on getting owncloud working will be appreciated.

I attached the system information of NAS server (picture 3)

picture 1
picture 1 screenshot_plugin_available.PNG

picture 2
picture 2 screenshot_plugin_owncloud_off.PNG

picture 3
picture 3 screenshot_system_info.PNG

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Ugg... you've got 1/2 the minimum RAM for UFS, 1/4 the minimum RAM for ZFS. If you don't have the minimum 2GB or 8GB as appropriate you can expect things to not work right. You also have a substantial risk of losing data. Even as an 'experimental' machine you should upgrade just so that FreeNAS behaves correctly.

That particular problem you are seeing though is because you are using the x86 version.

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
Didn't we already dispatch this question in IRC, twice?

The OP does not have these plugins because he is running the 32-bit version.

Hyperion

Dabbler
Hey
The dude was asking for help.
No need for sarcastic rhetoric.

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
I see neither sarcasm, nor rhetoric, sir, in either response.

He asked a question, which we answered twice in this thread (and, pretty sure this is the exact same guy we answered in IRC a few days ago), and Cyberjock took the additional helpful step of telling him that his particular setup and configuration risks his data in any case.

In short, the OP received the help he requested, plus more.

Status
Not open for further replies.