New Motherboard Install with new CPU and getting "The web interface could not be accessed"

Yatez

Cadet
- just upgraded my server with a new cpu and a new motherboard.
- I have seen other posts people saying the motherboard ethernet might not be compatible.
- I deally i don't want to replace the motherboard what options do i have.
- I would like to mention when i reset the network interface i does bind to a local IP but none of my plugins can connect properly.

Redcoat

MVP
Impossible for anyone to give you any advice because you haven't provided any information on your system and its background.

Please look at the Forum Rules (link on the masthead above your post) and provide the requested detail.

Yatez

Cadet
Impossible for anyone to give you any advice because you haven't provided any information on your system and its background.

Please look at the Forum Rules (link on the masthead above your post) and provide the requested detail.
Yeah apologies for the lack of information was just wondering if it was a common thing that had happened to anyone else. Annoyingly the thing that fixed it was changing the ethernet cable. After i reset my original server install

Redcoat

MVP
Thank you for following up. Please mark this thread "solved" using the "edit thread" link accessed by the three dots at the top right of the thread listings.