My new TrueNAS system is not connecting to my network!

Ciggy Wiggy

Cadet
Today, I am attempting to upgrade my old custom trueNAS server with a new motherboard (B560M Pro-VDH Wifi), CPU (i3 - 10105), M.2 SSD (Kingston 250G A2000) and RAM (4x 4GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666). I believe I have successfully reinstalled a fresh copy of TrueNAS on my new M.2 SSD and can load the "Console Setup" but get the error message "The web interface could not be accessed. Please check network configuration".

I have triple-checked my network configuration following its instructions, and the new trueNAS system is physically connected to my router. (I even booted windows on a different SSD on the same system to test if my ethernet port was broken, and Windows could connect to the internet just fine, only using the motherboard's ethernet port.)

I kind of ran out of ideas to try and I am hoping for any suggestion of what to do now.

Spearfoot

He of the long foot
Today, I am attempting to upgrade my old custom trueNAS server with a new motherboard (B560M Pro-VDH Wifi), CPU (i3 - 10105), M.2 SSD (Kingston 250G A2000) and RAM (4x 4GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666). I believe I have successfully reinstalled a fresh copy of TrueNAS on my new M.2 SSD and can load the "Console Setup" but get the error message "The web interface could not be accessed. Please check network configuration".

I have triple-checked my network configuration following its instructions, and the new trueNAS system is physically connected to my router. (I even booted windows on a different SSD on the same system to test if my ethernet port was broken, and Windows could connect to the internet just fine, only using the motherboard's ethernet port.)

I kind of ran out of ideas to try and I am hoping for any suggestion of what to do now.
TrueNAS may not recognize the 2.5Gb/s NIC on your motherboard...

Have you tried configuring network settings from the console?

Evertb1

Guru
Realtek RTL8125 NIC. Buy an Intel Nic and disable that awful Realtek thing. I have the same chip on my workstation and it's good for exactly nothing if you want to have reliability.