Multimedia (BT) setup with AD Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravisT

Patron
I've been reading guides for the past week or so trying to figure out how to make this work. I just installed the Multimedia 8.0.3 build, and I read gcooper's thread on setting the Multimedia bits up. Can't quite figure this out.

My volumes in freenas are all setup with DOMAIN\administrator as the Owner (user) and DOMAIN\Domain Users as the Owner (group).

I can access all volumes when I SSH to the box using the root account. I tried creating an account named transmission, and I can't access my /mnt/tank volume. I tried assigning the added user to the wheel group, but still can't access the /mnt/tank volume.

I want to be able to manage this through my folders shared in windows. As long as the torrent directory, incomplete directory, watched and complete directories have read/write permissions by my authenticated domain users group then I'm good. Where the settings file is created/stored is irrelevant to me, as long as it will work on startup.

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

TravisT

Bang Jhoni

Cadet
hello friends,

I had a problem about the active directory, why when I restart or turn off the FreeNAS server, which is my AD configuration settings are not stored permanently, and I have to ngulang again the setting for AD.
if my friends have a solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.