SOLVED Jails not working

Hey guys... did a complete reset from my old system, shoved some new drives in and dumped old files back onto the storage set...

All went beautifully until i tried adding in my media scourers... for some reason, no jails i install other than SABNZBd work (im trying to install SABNZBd, Sonarr, Radarr, Lidarr in one jail... transmission and OpenVPN in another... i havent tried the transmission/VPN jail yet... ) No matter what plugin i try to start with, it seems that nothing that uses mono will load correctly...

Where do i even begin trying to figure out whats up with these?

Problem is fixed:

UPDATE MONO!!!

Unpopular opinion:
It would be super helpful if the devs could at least keep some core parts updated to something built in the last 5 years...
Probably would help if the devs moved on from an archaic version of FreeBSD...
and, yeah... blah blah blah... i could code it and fix it myself and blah blah blah... but they dont pay me for that kind of thing...

But hey, its at least as up to date as Unifi software... keep plugging away with shit that was outdated 3 years ago...

Just a thought...

In case anyone else is in need of a fix...

1) Download Mono
2) Transfer mono to your main storage area (mine is \mnt\Storage)
3) Create any jail, just to form the base...
4) transfer mono from Storage, to the jail... (in my case: cp\mnt\storage\mono-6.8.20.105.txz \mnt\Storage\iocage\jails\media\tmp\mono-6.8.20.105.txz)
5) open shell for jail (whichever way you want)
6) Install mono (pkg install \tmp\mono-6.6.20.105)
6.5) if it fails for a lib missing: (pkg install libiconv)
6.6) install mono...
7) start your mono dependent apps...

Or, you know... devs could just create the base with UPDATED items...

so, yeah... just follow above steps....