Installing plugins into an existing jail

Hi

I am installing TrueNAS-12.0-U7 after switching from a different NAS product. I am looking at setting up a media server using Plex, Sonarr, Radarr, etc and am wondering if it would be advisable, if indeed if it is possible at all, to install the plugins into an existing jail or would they need to be in their own jails. If this cannot be done, is there a good online set of documentation on how to get the jails communicating with each other you vastly more experienced people could point me to so that I can stay out of your hair as much as possible.

Alecmascot

Guru

sretalla