Setting up Radarr / NZBGet as Plugins

bumcheekcity

Cadet
I've installed radarr, sonarr, lidarr and nzbget as plugins with separate jails in the GUI of TrueNAS 12.0.

Lidarr doesn't work, even though the plugin is running, but the other three programs are accessible through http://192.168.0.2:6789 etc. and show up in a web browser fine. I can come back to Lidarr later, that's my lowest priority. Each of the jails is set up with NAT and VNET ticked in the options, and everything else as default.

For radarr and sonarr, i've set up mount points from /mnt/pool05/tv to /mnt/pool06/iocage/jails/sonarr/root/mnt/tv and a similar one for movies for radarr. This has allowed me to import my existing movies and TV completely successfully. I've added indexers and the NZBGet download client into both programs and every single items passes the internal tests.

When I try to download anything in either program, the file gets correctly added to NZBGet and downloaded, and I can see through directly examining the iocage folder that the intermediate files are being downloaded as NZBGet reports them.

The only log item that's an error (in NZBGet) is:

Code:
Unpack for Legitimate.Linux.ISO.iNTERNAL-DVDRip.XVID-8BaLLRiPS failed.

After that, it seems to consider the download failed and removes it. Any advice on how to proceed?

bumcheekcity

Cadet
The above was because I didn't have a zip package installed. I fixed that, but now getting permission errors.

I created a general dataset simply called "downloads", with the intention of that being, in essence, the root of the usenet folder (with completed, nzb, queue, etc. under it).

I've attempted to change the users that radarr/sonarr/etc run as to a single user I simply called "usenet". I created a "usenet" user and group, created both user and group on both the radarr and nzbget jail, ensured the UIDs were correct, and changed both programs to run under the "usenet" user.
Then radarr pushes the download to usenet, which works fine, and usenet picks up the download, completes it and unzips it successfully.

But when nzbget dumps the file into ./completed/Legitimate.Linux.ISO.iNTERNAL-DVDRip.XVID-8BaLLRiPS/Legitimate.Linux.ISO.iNTERNAL-DVDRip.XVID-8BaLLRiPS.mp4, it's dumped in with the username "root" and the group "usenet". Thus, radarr can't pull it out.

bumcheekcity

Cadet
I've checked a bit further, and it seems that the command to change the NZBget user didn't work. I'm attempting to follow solution 2 from the thread here:

1612546650384.png