How do i connect to my ssh tunnel on a windows 10 environment

pragmaonce

Dabbler
who needs SFTP when you can connect to your shares on the server as if they were local volumes? This works with AFP and I’m sure it can be done with CIFS/SMB as well. To set up the tunnel:
Code:
Code:
ssh -L 15548:localhost:548 -p 52739 <you>@<subdomain>.duckdns.org sleep 120

This connects to your account on your server through your router’s external SSH port 52739. Any local traffic sent to port 15548 will be sent through the tunnel and then, in the server, will be sent to the AFP port 548. The “sleep 120” ensures that the tunnel will be automatically closed if at least 2 minutes have elapsed since it was opened and it is not in use (meaning server volumes are not mounted).

Now in the Finder choose Go > Connect to Server, and enter “afp://localhost:15548", simply saying to open an AFP connection to port 15548 on your local computer. Tell it to remember the URL for future use.

The top 3 paragraphs are an extract from a previous ixsystems thread that i followed too the dot. and it works perfectly I couldn't be more content. unfortunately typing ssh blah blah blah on a terminal isn't the environment they want. So i want it too show like local volumes as stated above, how would i change this code to work for me via CIFS/SMB??