Help: MiniXL+ The web interface could not be accessed; Reset configuration to defaults does not work.

slowmail

Cadet
Sorry for posting here, it appears that I "have insufficient privileges to post threads" over in General Help.

I have a Mini XL+. Last night, was unable to reach it via ip address, and remotely connecting via IPMI, I could see "The web interface could not be accessed. Please check network configuration."

I tried various things (deleting link aggregation (lagg0) deleting network interfaces (ix0, ix1), remove settings (ix0, ix1), dhcp... static ip...) none of them worked. I also tried booting to previous boot environments, but that didn't help either.

Finally, I tried [8. Reset Configuration to Defaults] and was able to access the unit, but my configurations were missing.
From there, I changed to boot to the previous 13.0-U2, and everything was back as it was (pools/jails/my previously configured failover link aggregation/etc).

From there, I tried to do an update to 13.0-U3, and lost access to the unit again, and remotely connecting via IPMI showed the same message: "The web interface could not be accessed. Please check network configuration.".

I tried same things above again, but none of them worked. This time around [8. Reset Configuration to Defaults] also does not work, and the same message is displayed.

The unit was on 13.0-U2 before the update, and that remains the default boot environment. I did download a copy of the configuration with security keys (?) prior to starting the update.

Trying to boot to earlier images (12.0-Uxx) as well as13.0-U3 did not yield any results either (same message).

Can anyone please advise what I can try to troubleshoot this, and get my unit back up and running? Thank you.