getting to apps that require SSL

derWalter

Explorer
sorry, I thought you were finished and hoped just for a short answer, I deleted everything

answer35

Dabbler
i did have it running on core previously. Let me see if i can dig up my documentation from when i did it... if i recall correctly, it was relatively easy.

The other option (which is what i moved to between core and scale, was running a seperate docker machine. that worked WAY better and was infinitely easier to work with... then ultimately, when i moved to scale, it was crazy easy to get to work. Then i added PfSense and worked with the exposure to the big bad world stuff... it was ALSO incredibly easy (until i got into the SSL side of it all, which is what im working through now. And hopefully can get a firm grasp on traefik in conjunction with PfSense... and do all this stuff through SSL (i dont want anyone knowing the depravity of the books i enjoy... :) ) (thats a joke...)
Okay, for the moment I went with the idea of having a minimalist VM running debian on which I installed docker and then use alternate "plugins" that I need with docker. But it will still be a pleasure to have a look at another solution if you have one so I can learn about it :)

Daisuke

Contributor