FreeNAS 9.10.2-U3 web GUI not displaying correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJC712

Cadet
Hi,

I'm new to FreeNAS, have successfully installed it on a PC which meets the hardware requirements and am able to boot it up. However, when I try and log in to the web GUI from my main PC, most of the elements are missing and the interface is messed up:

GUI_issue.png

I've tried this on Chrome, Firefox and IE but the same thing appears. IP address assigned to my FreeNAS server by my router is 192.168.0.12. I've tried both FreeNAS 9.10.2-U3 and FreeNAS 11-RC1, and the same thing happens with both.

Being new to this I'm not sure where to start from here, so any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Alan.

D

dlavigne

Does clearing the browser cache fix it? If not, please post the hardware specs of the FreeNAS system.

AJC712

Cadet
Clearning the browser cache didn't fix it (and I tried different devices), but I've managed to get it to work by setting up the network configuration manually from the shell - I had to disable DHCP initially but have been able to re-enable it since successfully logging into the web GUI and it still seems to work even after rebooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.