Deleting Alerts

How do i delete all alerts. I have multiple alerts from forever ago that are still in the drop down. Very annoying. There has to be a way to delete all alerts through the terminal so i can have a fresh start.

ABain

Bug Conductor
iXsystems
Have you tried the Dismiss All Alerts button at the bottom of the list of alerts.
1701895628179.png

Davvo

MVP
yes it dismisses them but they never go away. They just gray out i want them to go away.
Depending on the alert, standard behaviour is that after some time they disappear. In my experience I sometimes had to wait more than a week or a few days.

ABain

Bug Conductor
iXsystems
Are the alerts still applicable? has the cause of the alert been addressed? I would expect the dismissed alerts to clear after a short period of time if the symptom trigger the alert has been resolved, however if not then the dismissed alert is expected to continue to show, but new instances of the alert will not be generated. if you have some examples of where the trigger has been addressed and they continue to be shown that would be great.

Redcoat

MVP
. if you have some examples of where the trigger has been addressed and they continue to be shown that would be great.
Not the OP, but here's one for Core: see the UPS comm alert - initiated at the end of a server reboot, communication re-established immediately by restart of service on Master UPS, alert remains after clearing. I've never seen any different behaviour.