Can't get Emby working

jonf

Dabbler
Greetings,

Recently installed TrueNAS Core on my new server (specs in signature), mostly going well so far. However I was trying to install the Emby plugin and I got the following error each time I tried:

[B]Error:[/B] emby-server had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: pkg.FreeBSD.org could not be reached via DNS, check your network Partial plugin destroyed

It then throws me back to the plugin settings and the plugin/jail isn't created. I also get the same error if I try other plugins. I know my DNS settings in TrueNAS are fine; I have a separate jail I created manually and I installed qBittorrent, OpenVPN, and the JDK runtime on it (I need this to run a program called JDownloader) and they work without issues.

I then tried to create a jail manually and install emby-server via pkg. I managed to get the server running and connected to its web interface fine (had to sort out file permissions before I could make it see the folder I wanted, not too big a deal), but it doesn't show up on the network as a media streaming device even after I turned off the old one (QNAP NAS) that this replaces (I tried browsing for it on both my Windows desktop and using BubbleUPnP for Android). I tried tweaking some of the network settings within the jail but it didn't make a difference.

Any ideas?