Cannot update user account imported from CORE to SCALE

Hello, I was using TrueNAS Core but wanted to switch over to SCALE. I imported my settings and things seem to be okay however, I cannot edit my user's account that was created in TrueNAS Core. In Core, the account was set with the "Microsoft Account" ticked but now every time I try to update it, I receive an error: "The Microsoft Account feature requires an email address." I try entering an email address and am still presented with the error. I've tried editing things in the CLI but still receive this error:

1649176671249.png

That's for the query "account user> update 1000 email="emailaddress@email.com".

Additionally, I imported my storage pool over from Core and the drives that are currently in my pool are showing as available to use which makes things difficult to expand as there are many drives I have to sort through to find the ones that aren't already added. I understand that this is a separate issue and can open an additional topic for clarity but I didn't want to spam too much on my first post.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Kris Moore

SVP of Engineering
Administrator
iXsystems
Odd, can you confirm an email address is set in the UI for that user with UID 1000?

Otherwise please open a ticket on https://jira.ixsystems.com so we can investigate, might be a bug we need to fix.

Kris Moore

SVP of Engineering
Administrator
iXsystems
Setting it via the UI throws an error also? Yea, we'll need a ticket on that to investigate for sure.. Maybe something weird with the migration of your users.

hikingpete

Dabbler
I'm not sure how I ended up with "Microsoft Account" set, but it is. My system was a fresh install of one of the beta versions of SCALE. No email set. I don't have a Microsoft Account, and I don't care for one, but I can't edit my account now.

This appears to match https://jira.ixsystems.com/browse/NAS-114486

hikingpete

Dabbler
Is there a workaround whereby I can forcibly disable the "Microsoft Account" flag? I'd like to be able to use my system...