Cannot scan to printer anymore

cantNAS

Cadet
I've upgraded to version 13.0,
Joined to a windows Active directory (already left and rejoined the domain)
I have a pool and an SMB share. (\\TRUENAS\Share\username\Scan)
Xerox C8145 using SMB 3.1
Using Windows AD credentials for privileges and allow users to their own scan folder path.

Some users weren't able to scan to their Scan folder yesterday, today the rest of the users were unable to scan either.
When I test the configuration from the printer I get an error:
1705086062846.png

The only change I've done is upgrading from version 11 to 13 a few months ago. SMB was working fine until recently.
I have the same path mapped in windows 10 and I'm able to access to \\TRUENAS\Share\username\Scan with the same windows credentials without an issue.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you for your time.

cantNAS

Cadet
Found the issue.
The problem is not treunas related but Xerox related. They change they path document structure from pathto\Scan to \pathto\Scan

I hope this helps someone else.

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
I've upgraded to version 13.0,
Joined to a windows Active directory (already left and rejoined the domain)
I have a pool and an SMB share. (\\TRUENAS\Share\username\Scan)
Xerox C8145 using SMB 3.1
Using Windows AD credentials for privileges and allow users to their own scan folder path.

Some users weren't able to scan to their Scan folder yesterday, today the rest of the users were unable to scan either.
When I test the configuration from the printer I get an error:
View attachment 74562

The only change I've done is upgrading from version 11 to 13 a few months ago. SMB was working fine until recently.
I have the same path mapped in windows 10 and I'm able to access to \\TRUENAS\Share\username\Scan with the same windows credentials without an issue.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you for your time.
IIRC we switched defaults to disable SMB1 around TrueNAS 12 (it can be re-enabled). At some point we had nmbd disabled by default (can also be re-enabled).

cantNAS

Cadet
IIRC we switched defaults to disable SMB1 around TrueNAS 12 (it can be re-enabled). At some point we had nmbd disabled by default (can also be re-enabled).
The printer does not use SMB1. It uses SMB 3.1