SOLVED can you mount 2 sources and have the same destination in jail?

Keven

Contributor
hi,

i just created my 2nd pool as my first one is full. i have a plex plugin which i mount the share as follow when having only 1 pool:

Code:
Source                                  Destination
/mnt/Vol1/Bibliotheque/Média            /mnt/Vol1/iocage/jails/plexmediaserver/root/media

now i want to add another mount point for the new pool which will have other movie and tv shows

can i have the same destination folder as the other one:

Code:
Source                                  Destination
/mnt/Vol1/Bibliotheque/Média            /mnt/Vol1/iocage/jails/plexmediaserver/root/media
/mnt/tank/Bibliotheque/Média            /mnt/Vol1/iocage/jails/plexmediaserver/root/media

or this will cause problem and i must use another destination for the mount point?

sretalla