Built-In MinIO Service Dashboard Not Showing Updated Stats On Buckets [CORE 13.0U4]

salad

Cadet
Server: HP ProLiant DL380 Gen 9
CPU: 2 X Intel Xeon E5-2630 v4 10 core/20 thread
RAM: 32GB ECC
HDD: 12 X 2TB SAS - RaidZ2
HBA: HP P840 (HBA Mode)

Hi all.

I deployed a TrueNAS CORE 13.0-U4 installation on the above spec'd host in the hopes I could use it as an off-site S3 storage space. I have configured all of the necessary things to start and use the bucket with no issues (see here for settings)... but I can't get the UI to reflect the changes that have been going on.

I've done both restart the service and reboot the host with no change in the size shown on the buckets and dashboard. Here is a screenshot of du -h -d 0 <bucketname> for both of the buckets.

I am also having issues with using S3 browser free edition... I cannot get it to load any information on either of the two buckets. I'm assuming there's some settings that I'm missing there, so I'll have to tinker later. The main thing at the moment is to make sure the dashboard stays as up-to-date with stats as possible.

I'm not sure what logs/configuration settings I can do outside of this due to the little documentation that is available. All of the other research I've done with this has led me nowhere because it doesn't seem like anyone else is having this exact issue.

Can anyone help?