s3/minio sync to external server...

I'm replacing an old 2012 server with truenas. For the most part, truenas fits my needs perfectly. the only thing I really need to sort out now is a synchronization I have going on with my current server and a remote minio server.

Basically I have a minio cluster in a remote colo that serves media files for a custom CDN. The local storage server has a "minio" folder with a series of subfolders representing buckets. If someone needs to send a new file or update a file on the minio cluster, they just drop the file into one of the minio folders and a scheduled task runs every 30 minutes to sync that file up to the minio cluster. Simple.

I would LIKE to replicate this on truenas.

I note there is a minio plugin for truenas, and I may be able to make that work by recreating the buckets in truenas/minio and then setting up an EXTERNAL client to check and mirror the truenas/minio server to the cluster... but that requires an external client. Is there a minio client for truenas I can use to perform the same task internally? All my searches lead me back to the minio server on truenas and it's configuration.