Applications will not start after upgrading to 23.10.2

simdim

Explorer
Interesting note - may be it will help someone: after upgrading from 23.10.1 to 23.10.2 I got "Failed to start kubernetes cluster for Applications: server is not initialized yet" and all apps are in "deploying" mode. Waiting for over an hour and reboot did not help.
What had solved the issue - under "Kubernetes Advanced settings" disable GPU support and save. This will restart service and all apps came back up. Re-enabling GPU support will re-deploy app that is waiting for GPU.

waqarahmed

iXsystems
iXsystems
@simdim can you please create an issue at ixsystems.atlassian.net/jira/ and kindly do attach a debug of the system after reproducing the problem which from what i am seeing happens for you after you reboot your machine. So please reboot your machine and in the erroneous state, kindly generate a debug and attach it to the jira ticket you create. Thank you :)

simdim

Explorer
After I had manipulated GPU support state off/on the problem is not reproducing. It was after initial upgrade reboot and consequential reboots until GPU support reset.

waqarahmed

iXsystems
iXsystems
That is weird. Please do create an issue and capture a debug after reproducing it next time it happens :) Thank you @simdim!