Alerts

TAC

Contributor
Can anyone tell me why I might be getting the following email alert when the FreeNAS UI Storage / Pools shows my Data1 pool at 92%?

Current alerts:
* Space usage for pool "Data1" is 89%. Optimal pool performance requires used space remain below 80%.

-TAC

p.s. I'm working on getting things below 80% .

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Can anyone tell me why I might be getting the following email alert when the FreeNAS UI Storage / Pools shows my Data1 pool at 92%?
Is it repetetive with the same number/discrepancy? or is it just a factor of time when the mail was sent?

TAC

Contributor
I'll get the alert every few days but I was more interested in why the space usage is different.

The alert also complains about the new feature flags.....
Current alerts:
* Space usage for pool "Data1" is 89%. Optimal pool performance requires used space remain below 80%.
* New feature flags are available for volume Data. Refer to the "Upgrading a ZFS Pool" subsection in the User Guide "Installing and Upgrading" chapter and "Upgrading" section for more instructions.
* New feature flags are available for volume Data1. Refer to the "Upgrading a ZFS Pool" subsection in the User Guide "Installing and Upgrading" chapter and "Upgrading" section for more instructions.

sretalla