Alert Services - Do I need to create a unique alert service for each alert level?

XStylus

Dabbler
I have a question about the SYSTEM -> ALERT SERVICES setting on FreeNAS.

Let's say I create an alert service that is configured to send email notifications on anything from level WARNING. Will that alert service also send email notifications when there's any issue higher than that (such as ERROR, CRITICAL, ALERT, and EMERGENCY), or do I need to explicitly create individual alert services for each of the higher levels as well?

In other words, I want to create an alert service that sends notifications for any issue that is level WARNING or higher, and I prefer to do it once rather than creating a unique alert service for each of the higher levels too. Can I do this?

I ask this because I have several FreeNAS machines I need to do this on, and that's a lot of redundant work.

sretalla