Accidentially installed Wordpress on BaseOS instead of into FreeBSD Jail

Mathes92

Cadet
Dear Community,

unfortunately, I executed the Shell commands for installing Wordpress directly on the TrueNas BaseOS:

Code:
pkg update  && pkg install -y bash curl && chsh -s bash root

and then after re-login:

Code:
curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/yaroslav-gwit/freebsd-wordpress-autoinstaller/main/wordpress-installation-freebsd12.sh | bash -

I know, I should have created a FreeBSD Jail at first and install Wordpress there.
My mind was probably gone at that moment.

In order to be sure to not make any further mistakes I wanted to ask, if someone could check whether I am thinking right now.
My next steps are the following:

1.) Save configuration file manually by: System --> General --> Save Config
#1.PNG

2.) Re-Install the TrueNas System and version I actually do have by: format SSD Drive with TrueNas installation in UEFI

3.) Re-Install same version of TrueNas as before by: USB install stick with ISO mounted on it as described in the Getting Started blog on the community page

4.) Upload previously backuped config file from step 1.) above by: System --> General --> Save Config

I just want to make 100 % sure not to lose my data on the ZFS pool.
Thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

sretalla