11.2-Release-U1 Scrub Schedule Issue

StevieBBQ

Dabbler
Hi all. I recently rebuilt my system and installed 11.2-Release and then upgraded to U1.

After the initial install I was struggling with some of the changes in the GUI so I moved back to the Legacy Interface to get things going. One thing I am finding I have a problem with is my scrubs. I scheduled them via the legacy GUI and thought all was well. I scheduled a scrub to run on the 1st and 16th each month at 0100, 0300 and 0600 for the respective pools. This is the same schedule I had prior to rebuilding minus the 1 additional pool which worked fine. Under 11.2 the scheduled scrubs don't seem to run (these were set-up via the legacy interface). After trying to change the schedule via the new GUI I find that trying to follow the same process for custom schedules (set dates and set times you want to occur, allowing to occur every month on any day of the week) that the scrubs seem to be scheduling for everyday of the week, for every month of the year for the specified times. Screenshots attached.

11.2-Scrub Schedule.png 11.2-Custom Scrub Schedule.png 11.2-Legacy Scrub 1.png 11.2-Legacy Scrub 2.png

Did I miss something here? I searched by didn't see any other complaints like this either regarding scrubs not running or with what appears to be a scheduling interface issue.

TIA.

StevieBBQ

Dabbler
It appears so but I have no clue what I did that got the scheduler to work correctly. It hadn't worked from earlier December through this past Wednesday when all 3 pools had their scrubs run at their scheduled times. I guess the real test will be if the scrubs run on the 1st as well. Will report back.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
So your scrub is only going to run every 30 days. So if you run a scrub on the 1st of the month there will be no scrub on the 16th of that month. It has to wait 30days until the next scrub. If you don't like that remove the threshold number or make it smaller.

StevieBBQ

Dabbler
So your scrub is only going to run every 30 days. So if you run a scrub on the 1st of the month there will be no scrub on the 16th of that month. It has to wait 30days until the next scrub. If you don't like that remove the threshold number or make it smaller.

So, I guess that's different behavior in 11.2 than previous versions or there was a glitch with the threshold with the earlier versions? These are identical settings from my previous installs through 11.1 and my scrubs always ran twice per month. I feel like threshold implies something different than what it actually means here. (if it's been 30 days and there hasn't been a scrub then run a scrub)

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
(if it's been 30 days and there hasn't been a scrub then run a scrub)
no it works the same as it did before and what you said above is exactly how it works. After 30days your scrub will run on the next scheduled time.