10G network card is displayed by the system as 1G

Allex

Cadet
I installed TrueNAS CORE 12.0 U5, the 10G network card is displayed in the system as 1G Please clarify the version of CORE 10G supports if so how to install the network card drivers

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Please clarify the version of CORE 10G supports if so how to install the network card drivers
This does not parse. If you want help, you'll need to be specific about your hardware. Especially because it is rather unusual and borderline inconceivable for a 10 GbE controller to be identified as a 1 GbE controller.

That said, if it's just the connection that is 1 Gb/s instead of 10 Gb/s, check the usual suspects: network cables that cannot support 10 Gb/s, switch ports that are 1 Gb/s only, etc.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I see you seem to indicate that you have VMware 6.7... does this mean you're running TrueNAS as a VM? or is it acting as the storage system for VMware and running on different hardware?

If it's a VM and you use the VMXNET3 NIC type for the VM, TrueNAS has the drivers for it to run at 10G.

Allex

Cadet
[QUOTE = "Ericloewe, post: 654557, member: 37321"]
Это не разбирает. Если вам нужна помощь, вам нужно конкретно указать свое оборудование. Тем более, что это довольно необычно и на грани невозможности идентифицировать контроллер 10 GbE как контроллер 1 GbE.

Тем не менее, если это просто соединение со скоростью 1 Гбит / с вместо 10 Гбит / с, проверьте обычные подозреваемые: сетевые кабели, которые не могут поддерживать 10 Гбит / с, порты коммутатора только со скоростью 1 Гбит / с и т. Д.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
[QUOTE = "Ericloewe, post: 654557, member: 37321"]
Это не разбирает. Если вам нужна помощь, вам нужно конкретно указать свое оборудование. Тем более, что это довольно необычно и на грани невозможности идентифицировать контроллер 10 GbE как контроллер 1 GbE.

Тем не менее, если это просто соединение со скоростью 1 Гбит / с вместо 10 Гбит / с, проверьте обычные подозреваемые: сетевые кабели, которые не могут поддерживать 10 Гбит / с, порты коммутатора только со скоростью 1 Гбит / с и т. Д.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Прямой кабель подключается к порту сетевой карты SFP +; второй конец подключен к коммутатору в порту 10G; коммутатор показывает, что порт работает на скорости 10G

m4nc1n1

Cadet
The same thing has happened to me. I built a new NAS with a 10G card, which worked fine for weeks. Then the other day my read and write speeds went way down. After looking into it, I noticed that it was saying 1000 instead of 10000. I have another NAS running Core with a 10G card and it is just fine. Everything on my 10G network is running as it should for 10G except this new build. I have no clue how to fix it. The last thing I did before it happened was I turned on ISCSI service.

Attachments

• nas.png
    nas.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 93