Windows SMB Sharing, inconsistent issue

DaiLarge

Cadet
Hi all, I am new at this so please be kind!
I am running FreeNAS 11.3-U3.2. but have an issue with a secondary user and SMB Share being seen/Used
I have Two User Accounts A and B
A, Has is set as a User and Group, it has a Dataset Pool A, which is Shared via SMB, I can as User A access with my main Win 10 Machine and all is fine
B, Has is set as a User and Group, it has a Dataset Pool B, which is Shared via SMB, I can as User A access with my main Win 10 Machine and all is fine.

Now the problem
A is a member of the B Group
A needs full access and has access to both Pools A and B
A can access both SMB Shares via the main Win10 Machine
B can only needs access Pool B
B accesses via a laptop, but I cannot get a stable connection to it. User B cannot access the SMB Share, despite having permissions
Sometimes I can (as user B on the laptop) see files created (via main Win 10 Machine) but cannot open or alter or delete
I have checked the SMB settings in Windows Optional features and that has just the v1.0 Client ticked.
ACL on Pool B shows User B with full permission, also it shows User A Group with full permission
ACL on SMB share shows User B with full permission, also it shows User A Group with full permission

Can anyone give me something to try to make the network drive mapping on the laptop stable and then access (read, write and delete) the files, even if created by A