Which script is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danb35

Hall of Famer
I've been running a script since the 9.10 days (perhaps earlier) to run a periodic report of pool and disk status. Since the upgrade to 11.1, though, it's producing some anomalous results, probably due to a slight difference in the formatting in zpool status. I'm sure the script's been updated to address this, but I can't figure out which one it is. (as a side note, script authors, it would be great if you'd include, in the script, a reference to where it came from--forum thread, github page, etc.).

The script sends an HTML email report that looks like this:
upload_2018-4-28_14-56-28.png

Anyone recognize it?

Stux

MVP
I've been running a script since the 9.10 days (perhaps earlier) to run a periodic report of pool and disk status. Since the upgrade to 11.1, though, it's producing some anomalous results, probably due to a slight difference in the formatting in zpool status. I'm sure the script's been updated to address this, but I can't figure out which one it is. (as a side note, script authors, it would be great if you'd include, in the script, a reference to where it came from--forum thread, github page, etc.).

The script sends an HTML email report that looks like this:
View attachment 23961
Anyone recognize it?

Is that one of @Bidule0hm ‘s?

danb35

Hall of Famer

Stux

MVP

danb35

Hall of Famer
There are HTML versions buried...
Ah, indeed. I don't think that one is exactly what I've been using, but it's close--and the pull request mostly cleans up the output for 11.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.