Webui interface limit to 25 sub-datasets - FreeNAS 11.1-U1 - webui legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurélien

Cadet
Hello everyone, I allow myself to post here before opening a ticket on the redmine because I make a strange bug. I have more than 20 FreeNAS in production in a sensible environment and I would like to have your opinion.

On one of FreeNAS, I have a volume of data. Inside this volume I have several datasets (father) which themselves contain multiples datasets (children). Inside a dataset (father) I am limited in display for datasets (children) while for other datasets (father) I have no limit on the webui. As the display is in alphabetical order, only the first 25 are displayed. After 25 datasets (children) are no longer visible in the web interface however they are full manageable in command line with zfs. See prints screens. (See prints screens). To end the description, this FreeNAS is replicated on another machine and the problem is reproduced on replication side too.

That's what I did on the FreeNAS production:

Reboot => 26 ° dataset (children) still not visible
Destroy of the 26 ° dataset (children) in command line and create it again from the interface => always not visible
Create a command line dataset (children) => always not visible
Destroy of 2 datasets and creation of a new dataset => OK visible. On the other hand, if I still create one (so 26) there it is not visible.

As it is a sessible production environment I can not unfortunately upgrade or reinject a configuration for the moment. Do you have an idea ?

Thank you for your feedback

Attachments

• dataset_console.png
    dataset_console.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 405
  • dataset_webui.png
    dataset_webui.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 405
Status
Not open for further replies.