Web Interface & Network - Hyper- V Virtualization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Original

Cadet
Hello everyone .
I 'm currently trying to install a small FreeNAS under Hyper-V in order to simulate a WAMP architecture. To get there , I think I need a remote storage system to be used for my MySQL servers on Windows Server.
I managed to install my FreeNAS VM in Hyper-V, néanmois I have a concern with the configuration.
My network interface is not déctected I added an interface "Legacy" , and this one is detected when I want to configure my network automatically (via the small DOS interface).
I attribute my IP configuration, but at the end of the network configuration , I have the impression that nothing really works.
First of all I have this error message : "no configured interfaces were found ."
I assigned the address 191.168.2.251 to my NAS ( when I realize a "ifconfig" I 'm on my de0 IP interface).
For a while I could not ping one of my machines ( I have a Windows Server 2008 server with a network card with 191.168.1.2 and 191.168.2.2 with another NIC ) .
Then nothing really touched my server to start ping my FreeNAS , but not in the reverse direction.
I tried a few manipulations that did not seem to work , however, Now my two machines are able to ping ...
But I still do not have access to the web interface ...
Can you help me?

Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.