Web GUI IP is 0.0.0.0 after first shutdown

highrzr

Cadet
I've got the reoccurring problem I've seen posts of a Web GUI address of 0.0.0.0 after shutting down TrueNAS Core. My version is 13.0-U6.1. Everything was working just fine until I shut it down and powered it back up the next day. I've built this three times already with the same result. The box gets it's assigned IP address just fine via DHCP, but after the first shutdown, it's 0.0.0.0 manual.
1711498026667.png

I choose the #1 option from the menu to configure the xn0 adapter from DHCP to the correct static IP:
1711498134311.png

It looks to me like the correct IP, subnet mask and broadcast IP. I get this with the Web GUI being unavailable and the box is not pingable.
1711498180325.png

I've tried to edit and save the rc.conf file with the IP info as well, but it never stays saved after reboot or shutdown. I've even tried putting in a default route of 172.16.69.1, but that doesn't make any difference. While loading, it states the interface is up. I'm frustrated and lost as what to do.

highrzr

Cadet
Update: I have 2 NICs installed, but was only using one, and the other I had disables. Once I enabled the disabled additional NIC, the static IP I set started working. So, for now, I'm calling it solved and it's working.