How to add additional Web Interface & Node IP Options?

commander191

Cadet
Hello. I'm running TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.2 with two network interfaces (one on my mother board and a second PCIe card). Each interface has been assigned an IP address and I'd like to assign one to be used for the TrueNAS GUI and the other to be used for applications. However, when I go to System Settings -> General -> GUI Settings -> Web Interface IPv4 Address the only option is 0.0.0.0. Similarly, when I go to Apps -> Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Node IP, 0.0.0.0 is also the only option. Incase it matters, both interfaces have DHCP checked/enabled.

Any suggestions on how to get the IP addresses assigned to each interface to show up as options for the GUI's Web Interface IPv4 Address and the apps' Node IP?

I'm pretty new to TrueNAS and have basically no networking experience so any suggestions you have would be great!

fdms

Cadet
I have the same setup and wish to do the same.

In my case, I had to configure static IPs for both interfaces. Then they both appeared as options to set the interface on the GUI configuration page.

Unfortunately, I still have an issue when setting the app's interface. If I don't use the default 0.0.0.0, my apps aren't reachable. I've tested only with a MINIO Instance.

Have you fixed your problem yet? If so, does setting a "Node IP" on the "Advanced settings" of the "Apps" page work for you?

I'll be thankful for anyone else's suggestions.