view cloud sync logs

hescominsoon

Patron
I have searched and i cannot find this information. a pointer to where i can find the logs(via ssh it's not in the GUI AFAIK). here's the relevant information about the device in question:
OS Version:
TrueNAS-12.0-U3.1
Model:
TRUENAS-MINI-3.0-X+

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I can only find reference to the sommands launched by the middleware in /var/log/middleware.log which seems to point to a temp script file in /tmp that is created on the fly to run the job. I think the last run file is left behind there.

I see no reference in any of it (GUI, nor the middleware command) that refers to a log location (even though the command seems to ask for verbose logging with -v).

Alecmascot

Guru
I can see the logs for my B2 backup via the task manager icon on the top line of the gui.

sretalla