Verify Cloud Sync Task (B2, encrypted) against local hashes

kalidus

Cadet
hi,
i'm researching both this site and rclone but i can't seem to find an solution to this.

What i'm trying:
I'm trying to verify an encrypted backup against a local, previously generated sum list using this Truenas feature, not the B2 native encrypted bucket one. If not possible, at least verifying the remote files against the local files in some way.

What i have researched:
First of all, if needed, my nas details are in my signature (Truenas Scale)
I have made a backup using the Cloud Sync Tasks feature, wich as far as i know, is a rclone wrapper. I selected both remote and filename encryption.
When i do not encrypt data, verifying it's as easy as doing "rclone hashshum" and comparing with "rclone check". My problem is that i can't find how to verify the encrypted data.

What i've tried:
-If i use rclone check i get the encrypted data sum, wich for me is useless afaik.
-If i use rclone cryptcheck, it returns an error saying that it's not an encrypted remote.
-I downloaded i file and checked against a previously generated checksum, but that would be time consuming and long, since i would have to download everything each time i wanted to check.
-I have read something about using B2 api, but i think it must be an easier way using rclone native commands.

Thanks in advance!

kalidus

Cadet
I'd appreciate a place to start, as i'm completely lost right now.