UPS Powerpanel

bpatterson

Cadet
I tried connecting a CyberPower CPS1500AVR with RMCARD205. I am using version 11.2-u3. I went to sevices then UPS entered in the Ip Address and save the settings and start the service. On the console it says UPS connect failed: Connection refused.

If there something that I can try I appreciate any help.

svtkobra7

Patron
ESXi 6.7 by chance?

bpatterson

Cadet
Yes, running freenas as vm and also a physcial server for my vm storage. Either not connecting. I also tried each RMCARD*** with no luck. But there is no RMCARD205 listed.

svtkobra7

Patron
Unbelievably CyberPower still hasn't rewritten PowerPanel Business Edition VM to be compatible with ESXi 6.7. ESXi 6.7 uses vCenter API as a replacement for vMA (6.5). Assume that that is the issue here.

bpatterson

Cadet
Yea PowerPanel Business Edition VM what I tried first which I did find out that there is no updated version yet to support the new API. So thats where I look under the Services > UPS to get it connect that way but no luck with both of physical and VM Server

svtkobra7

Patron
Not sure if you saw this (just released): https://www.cyberpower.com/eu/en/software/sku3

PowerPanel® Business Edition is compatible with VMware ESXi 6.5, VMware ESXi 6.0, VMware ESXi 5.5, VMware ESXi 5.0, VMware ESXi 4, VMware vMA 6, VMware vMA 5 and VMware vMA 4. PowerPanel® Business is compatible with VMware ESXi 6.7, VMware ESXi 6.5 and VMware ESXi 6.0.