Upgraded from 9.10 --> 11.0 Crashplan plugin not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceMilo

Dabbler
I just upgraded from 9.10 to 11.0 and everything seems to be working except my crashplan plugin. It shows it as OFF under Service Status. I really need this working but have no idea how to fix it. I haven't been able to log in to it headless in years, ever since they did the forced upgrade past 3.6. Please, what can I do to solve this?

Thanks

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Crashplan plugin never really works, lol. Best to just create a vm either on freenas or on another machine on your network and backup your data using a mounted share/export.

AceMilo

Dabbler
I set up a new jail and it kind of worked. Crashplan started and I can log into it, but it's not getting an ip address. It sees the cloud server and I can ping out from it if I ssh into it, but I can't back up anything. If I go into settings, it says ip address is 0.0.0.0. Any info on that?

Googs

Cadet
I just upgraded from 9.10 to 11.0 and everything seems to be working except my crashplan plugin. It shows it as OFF under Service Status. I really need this working but have no idea how to fix it. I haven't been able to log in to it headless in years, ever since they did the forced upgrade past 3.6. Please, what can I do to solve this?

Thanks

In exactly the same situation.
If I try to start the service manually within the Jail I get
"cpuset: setaffinity: Result too large"

@AceMilo Have you found a solution by any chance?

AceMilo

Dabbler
In exactly the same situation.
If I try to start the service manually within the Jail I get
"cpuset: setaffinity: Result too large"

@AceMilo Have you found a solution by any chance?
Nope. My solution was make a new jail, and follow some guides to get it working. It's still not 100% but it's backing up again so at least there's that.

Thumper

Cadet
I just ran into this and tracked the error message to be coming from this file: /usr/local/etc/rc.d/crashplan
Edit that file and change the line
Code:
command="/usr/bin/cpuset -l 0 /usr/pbi/crashplan-amd64/share/crashplan/bin/CrashPlanEngine"

to
Code:
command="/usr/pbi/crashplan-amd64/share/crashplan/bin/CrashPlanEngine"

Status
Not open for further replies.