Updating SABnzb

Status
Not open for further replies.

theaddies

Contributor
I have SAB running in a jail. What is the best way to update it? Current SAB version says 2.2.1 but the version number in FreeNAS says 2.0.0. I tried to run pkg update & pkg upgrade, but that didn't seem to do anything. I am obviously pretty new to all this. Should I be using bhyve now? I have similar issues with Plex. Thanks in advance.

D

dlavigne

Were you able to resolve this? If not, what exact errors do you get when you try to pkg upgrade?

catnas

Explorer
I have SAB running in a jail. What is the best way to update it? Current SAB version says 2.2.1 but the version number in FreeNAS says 2.0.0. I tried to run pkg update & pkg upgrade, but that didn't seem to do anything. I am obviously pretty new to all this. Should I be using bhyve now? I have similar issues with Plex. Thanks in advance.
I'm on 9.10 -- what's bhyve?

theaddies

Contributor
Were you able to resolve this? If not, what exact errors do you get when you try to pkg upgrade?
I was not.
Code:
Traceback

Environment: Software Version: FreeNAS-11.1-U5 (8e2a858a1) Request Method: POST Request URL: http://192.168.1.142/plugins/plugin/update/2/ Traceback: File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/exception.py" in inner 42.			 response = get_response(request) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in _legacy_get_response 249.			 response = self._get_response(request) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in _get_response 178.			 response = middleware_method(request, callback, callback_args, callback_kwargs) File "./freenasUI/freeadmin/middleware.py" in process_view 162.		  return login_required(view_func)(request, *view_args, **view_kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/contrib/auth/decorators.py" in _wrapped_view 23.				 return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs) File "./freenasUI/plugins/views.py" in plugin_update 238.	  	if notifier().update_pbi(plugin=iplugin): File "./freenasUI/middleware/notifier.py" in update_pbi 2114.			  raise MiddlewareError("There was a problem creating the PBI") Exception Type: MiddlewareError at /plugins/plugin/update/2/ Exception Value: [MiddlewareError: There was a problem creating the PBI]

Request information
GET

No GET data

Variable		  Value		 

__form_id			  'form_str'			 

FILES

No FILES data

COOKIES

Variable		  Value		 

csrftoken			  '********'			 

fntreeSaveStateCookie			  'root%2Croot%2F214%2Croot%2F222%2Croot%2F218%2Croot%2F156%2F169%2Croot%2F230%2Croot%2F234%2Croot%2F1%2Croot%2F1%2F7%2Croot%2F242'  			

sessionid			  '780flgqm3zdfadzeeiuuk1a2djxst6vt'			 

META

Variable		 Value
Request Method:	  POST	 

Request URL:	  http://192.168.1.142/plugins/plugin/update/2/	 

Software Version:	  FreeNAS-11.1-U5 (8e2a858a1)	 

Exception Type:	  MiddlewareError	 

Exception Value:	 
[MiddlewareError: There was a problem creating the PBI]

Exception Location:	  ./freenasUI/middleware/notifier.py in update_pbi, line 2114	 

Server time:	  Wed, 13 Jun 2018 19:44:31 -0400

Status
Not open for further replies.