Unified control of users in TrueCommand

Patrick_3000

Contributor
I run a small network for myself and my spouse's home-based business. It has three TrueNAS Core servers, and each server has multiple users, both root and users defined for the purposes of Samba shares. The problem I have run into is that managing, keeping track of, and changing the passwords for root and for the other users across the three servers is a bit cumbersome.

Does someone know if TrueCommand will help with this? In particular, if I install TrueCommand locally or sign up for the cloud version of it, will I be able to have one root user for all three TrueNAS Core servers that I can change the password for with a single command? And likewise for the other, non-root users on the three servers, will I be able to do this? Please note that I realize I could do this with active directory, either by provisioning a Windows server or an open LDAP server, but the complexity and cost makes that not worth it to me, and since my spouse and I are the only ones with access to the local network, I'm not worried about access control internally.