Truenas scale Shell commands

Hi I'm trying to get Navidrome installed on my Truenas Scale, I have install the Docker image and launch it, Navidrome still deploying, no option to install?

Also I'm trying to install Navidrome by the shell, when I go in, I don't see my storage structure : /mnt/tank/navidrome, any idea how to go through that annoying problem. I want to create : docker-compose.yml and copy it to my navidrome directory and run that command: cd /mnt/tank/navidrome docker-compose up -d

Thanks a lot for helping

whodat

Dabbler
You might consider using the Truecharts 'Docker-Compose' App:

Be sure to watch the video and understand how the storage mappings work.

Arwen

MVP
Many commands run from the standard Unix SHELLs will not stick after reboot. TrueNAS is appliance like software, with the intent that users would use the supplied TrueNAS functions via the middle ware, (GUI, CLI), to make permanent chanages.

TrueNAS does have a CLI, (Command Line Interpreter), that mirrors some of the functions of the GUI. And if properly run, changes will stick after reboot. I don't have any information on SCALE K3 / Docker...

That said, I routinely make certain changes while logged into my NAS via SSH. For example, moving files around or performing local disk backups, work just fine, (for me), on TrueNAS. You just have to know where the line is.

Hopefully someone else can help you with your Docker questions.

You might consider using the Truecharts 'Docker-Compose' App:

Be sure to watch the video and understand how the storage mappings work.
Thank you Whodat, I will look at it, do you have good information on how to install and run Navidrome music streaming on Truenas?

Many commands run from the standard Unix SHELLs will not stick after reboot. TrueNAS is appliance like software, with the intent that users would use the supplied TrueNAS functions via the middle ware, (GUI, CLI), to make permanent chanages.

TrueNAS does have a CLI, (Command Line Interpreter), that mirrors some of the functions of the GUI. And if properly run, changes will stick after reboot. I don't have any information on SCALE K3 / Docker...

That said, I routinely make certain changes while logged into my NAS via SSH. For example, moving files around or performing local disk backups, work just fine, (for me), on TrueNAS. You just have to know where the line is.

Hopefully someone else can help you with your Docker questions.
Thank you Arwen, much appreciated, yes actually I'm trying to install Navidrome music streaming app on Truenas with Docker compose, not sure if you have an other solution to install Navidrome on a self-hosted server?

Arwen

MVP
Thank you Arwen, much appreciated, yes actually I'm trying to install Navidrome music streaming app on Truenas with Docker compose, not sure if you have an other solution to install Navidrome on a self-hosted server?
To quote @whodat;
Sorry, I've never used Navidrome.

danb35

Hall of Famer
I'm trying to install Navidrome music streaming app on Truenas with Docker compose
There's a TrueCharts app for Navidrome--that seems likely to be the easiest way to get it running for you. See: