[TrueNAS SCALE] Nextcloud messed up sudo

Ever since I installed Nextcloud from Truecharts I've had alot of issues with one of my servers. First, it knocked off all permissions I had set, so I just do ''sudo chmod 777 /mnt'' to fix this. But then it gives me an error. I connect to the root user and do the same thing, only without ''sudo'' and works flawlessly. However whenever I type ''sudo'' no matter which user I'm logged as (even root) I get this:
1680495191465.png

This is what opening /etc/sudo.conf in GNU Nano looks like:
1680495281903.png

1680495304234.png

Everything is commented out. I'm not as advanced as I might look with linux (I'm no newbie either but I'm not far off being one)

This is what /etc/sudoers looks like:
1680495559279.png

I need to make sudo work again since my RSync tasks rely on sudo.
How do I fix this ?

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
The error message tells you what needs to be done:
chmod 400 /etc/sudo.conf <- changes /etc/sudo.conf so it's only writable by root
chmod 700 /usr/lib/sudo/sudoers.so <- changes /usr/lib/sudo/sudoers.so so it's only writable by root

The error message tells you what needs to be done:
chmod 400 /etc/sudo.conf <- changes /etc/sudo.conf so it's only writable by root
chmod 700 /usr/lib/sudo/sudoers.so <- changes /usr/lib/sudo/sudoers.so so it's only writable by root
I tried but these do not work. They require me to do sudo even with root.
I need sudo to repair sudo, that's kinda odd lol

Edit: what I mean by ''they require me to do sudo'' is that I get an operation denied response. My user (even root for some reason) doesn't seem to have the authority to do so, which is weird since root should be able to.

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
You'll probably need to reinstall SCALE, and reimport your config.