TrueNas Scale Installed applications interface applet inaccessible.

kvess

Dabbler
I am having an issue accessing the running application on the Trunas scale. I ran into the problem after upgrading the next-cloud application. The upgrade failed and left the TrueNas application interface applet unavailable with pods for next-cloud crashing and not starting. Attached is an image of all I get in the interface.

I cloud not get into the TrueNas interface to kill the containers from the applet. I logged into the command line on the server and deleted the entire namespace for the deployment nextcoud with the command k3s kubectl delete namespace nextcloud, and it removed everything for the nextcloud application. For a moment, I was able to access the TrueNas installed application interface and I thought everything was good. I started upgrading another application from the installed application’s interface, and truenas completed the update; still, now I am unable to access the web interface for installed applications again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running TrueNAS-SCALE-21.08-BETA.2.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 10.56.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 10.56.14 PM.png
    89 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:

truecharts

Guru
Considering you most likely are using TrueCharts, this seems to be a duplicate of:

As stated earlier we hit a significant bug in TrueNAS SCALE in an update about 36 hours ago. Which has been resolved about 20 hours ago as well.
Besides the fix, we've also posted a repair solution on our discord to get your back in working order.

We're sorry on the inconvenience this caused, but sometimes bug slip through but our and iX's validation tools.

kvess

Dabbler
Thank you. I found the discord and followed the instructions and the issue is resolved. Below is a link to the document that I created for others to use.

truecharts

Guru
Thank you. I found the discord and followed the instructions and the issue is resolved.
Awesome, glad to hear!
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Below is a link to the document that I created for others to use.
Or just open the manual:

;-)