TrueNAS Scale Cannot access the share drive within windows file explorer ERROR 0x80070035

injeolmi

Cadet
I am currently having trouble accessing my share drive. Initial setup was good and I had access and was able to drag and drop files through the file explorer. Basically everything was working perfectly. I don't know what switched, however.
I get "Windows cannot access \\<ip address>\share. Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might be a problem with your network. To try to identify and resolve network problems, click Diagnose. Error Code 0x80070035."
Pinging through the windows cmd gets me 4 general failure. Packets sent = 4, received = 0, Lost = 4.

I've gone through various solutions that others have posted but nothing has changed. Such solutions are:
- Restarting the TrueNAS Scale system.
- Going into network, global configuration, and removing NETBIOS-NS and WS-DISCOVERY, and re-adding those again.
- Checking to make sure that the IP is static.

Within TrueNAS SCALE, I have JellyFin and that's working fine. I'm able to play and watch movies/videos.

Please let me know what screenshots you would like for me to upload to help provide more information.
This is my first attempt and would like any help that I can get.
Thank you!

HARDWARE:
MOBO: MSI B250M Bazooka
CPU: Intel i5-7400
RAM: 1x16gb
Hard Drives: 2 Toshiba NAS 12TB Hard Drives running in Mirror
Connected via ethernet to a Verizon Fios Router (tiny trashcan looking white one)
GPU: AMD RX6600

Please let me know what screenshots you would like for me to upload to help provide more information.
Are you able to access the web UI from your Windows PC?

If so, how is it that even a simple ping fails?

injeolmi

Cadet
Posting an update here. I was just now able to gain access to the share drive.
Pinging from cmd works with 0 loss. No clue what could have created or even solved the issue.
Still able to access via web UI as well.
Nothing within TrueNAS changed since yesterday, outside of just restarting the server 3-4 times. I really wish I could provide a better solution in the event this issue does occur again in the future, but nothing.